Sivu 1/1

Yesterday's evening hunt around Porvoo !

Lähetetty: 17 Syys 2012, 14:55
Kirjoittaja digging65
Hi,
Approximately 2 hours in one field close to Porvoo with Urmas. Not many finds but nice to be out with great sunset and still warm temperature !

a 1 and 5 penniä, 2 old Swedish coins (impossible to identify), a button and a copper ring (no inscription inside).

Also a nice photo of my trash (I always collect everything when leaving the hunting place).

Br,

Digging65
Kuva

Kuva

Lähetetty: 17 Syys 2012, 15:17
Kirjoittaja ilkkap
That copper trash might be worth washing and studying.

Lähetetty: 17 Syys 2012, 16:13
Kirjoittaja digging65
Correct ! I did it, it is a sort of rond "object", like a ball, I would say. Two layers, the inside layer it is made of lead and the outside layer made of copper. The diameter would be around 4 to 5 cm. This "object" is in extremely bad condition. No details, motives, hard to say what it is, except trash at the moment !
Kuva

Kuva